In case of and accident or car malfuntion what should we do?

In case of an accident you should contact us and the police immediately. Either an accident or a car malfuntion, we have a 24 hours service phone which you can contact at anytime. We'll replace the vehicle immediately and you'll be able to continue your holidays without worries.